- Post Date:February 6, 2017
- Offerd Salary*: 20,000 - 30,000 KCareer Level*: ExecutiveExperience*: 2 Years
- Gender*: BothIndustry: Information TechnologyQualification*: Master’s Degree
- Total Positions: 2
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You are required to have developed minimum one ecommerce website with laravel framework of php. structure of ecommerce website and database must be developed by you in any well reputed organization.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules in Laravel
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Integration of data storage solutions
· Must be able to work in Microsoft project, make and manage project plan and execute project with provided deadlines