Only persons under 18 or older have consent to get to our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
While utilizing our Service, we may request that you furnish us with certain by and by identifiable data that can be utilized to contact or distinguish you. Personally identifiable data may incorporate, however is not restricted to, your email address, name, telephone number, postal address, other data ("Personal Information"), work history, encounter, training, and so forth. We gather this data with the end goal of giving the Service, distinguishing and speaking with you, reacting to your solicitations/request, overhauling your buy requests, and impart it to organizations/clients that have admittance to our boss administrations. We share this information with companies / users that we are hiring so that we can serve the purpose of our site by connecting professionals with companies. Please keep in mind that any information contained within your profile is shared with employers / customers who have access to employer services on our website. We also use this information to improve our services.
We also collect:
• Username and password for the account you create with us.
• We keep record of your Job search behavior and preferences, and a record of the searches that you make on jobrizq.com. We do this in order to present you with job recommendations and other services.
• If you’ve authorized for us to access your social media profile, we collect information to share with companies / users using our employer services. If you’ve shared a Facebook, google+, or twitter account, the users and companies with access to your profiles will be able to view it.
We may utilize the data we gather from you when you register, make a buy, react respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the site, or utilize certain other site highlights in the accompanying ways:
• To connect you with companies / customers seeking employees. These companies will be able to view the information you have created within your profile with jobrizq.com.
• To connect Employers or Users with access to our employer services with user profiles within our system.
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to match you to jobs or services that fit your needs based on our recorded data on your preferences and searches.
• To improve our website.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
•To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
• We use third party service providers to administer some of our services to you on our site. We use third party service providers to administer payments and process your credit card information when you purchase our products & services. We also use a third party service provider to host our website as well as serve you with our newsletters via email. These service providers are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for their promotional purposes.
• We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
A) Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process such as in complying with a judicial proceeding, court order or subpoena.
B) Protect our copyrights or property or our affiliated companies
C) Prevent a crime or protect national security
D) Protect the personal safety of users or the public.
• In the event of a sale or merger of our business, your information would be a part of the assets transferred. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. In the event of any such circumstances, you will be notified via email or through a prominent notice posted on the jobrizq.com Website.
• We use a service provider to host our "Help" and "Contact Us" functions on the web site. While these functions take you to a third party web site the information collected here is governed by jobrizq.com and our privacy practices.
Members are our top priority. We will guard your information as much as we can while being a professional platform for Job Seekers and Employers / Companies. Once you create your jobrizq Profile, your information will be available to anyone who has a link to your profile / resume and also any user / companies with access to our platform through our employer services. If you are an employer or company advertising on our website, the job information and company information you provide is public and will be shared with users and on any other platforms that we may see fit.
We verify companies that are willing to send us their CNIC or other government issued ID, there are many companies who choose to use our employer services without going through our verification requirement. These are marked as “Unverified.” Jobrizq wouldn’t responsible for any false representation. Whether a company is verified or not, we encourage users to always use discretion and caution. Being an online platform, we cannot be held responsible for any mishaps. We take our users' privacy very seriously; if you see any questionable behavior, please contact us immediately and report it.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is imperative to us, and we endeavor to actualize and keep up sensible, economically worthy security methods and practices suitable to the way of the data we store, so as to shield it from unapproved get to, demolition, utilize, change, or revelation. Notwithstanding, please know that no strategy for transmission over the web, or technique for electronic stockpiling is 100% secure and we can't ensure the total security of the Personal Information we have gathered from you.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].